'We know the value of time'
Our Distribution and Warehouse Operatives are at the heart of our operations and are vital to our on going success. Providing our customers with the best quality service is all about getting it to the right place, at the right time, in the right conditions.
Safety is a priority for our Team. Our warehouse practices promoting safety, which leads to better productivity, efficiency, and ROI.
- Aisles used for foot or machine traffic should be clear of clutter and debris.
- All employees operating machinery have been properly trained.
- Employees should be equipped with the proper safety equipment as recommended by task, environment, and job role.
- Good ventilation throughout.
- Clearly marked emergency exits.
- First-aid kits, fire extinguishers, and other safety tools clearly posted.
We believe in making strong use of our picker’s daily activity. Each team member applies our handbook's best picking practices to maximise our efficiency.
- Automate where it makes sense to do so to ensure time management is efficient.
- Optimise your warehouse layout to reduce travel time.
- Efficient use of warehouse technical systems to reduce human error.
- Execute cycle counting operations to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Re-slot our pick positions as often as necessary.
- Utilise our real-time data capture to find other ways to optimise.
Our warehouse management allows for a much more flexible approach to our operation. By anticipating future issues, Our team can respond faster.
- We keep our lift trucks in good repair and on a regular rotation.
- Have backup forklift trucks for busy periods and sudden changes in demand.
- Keep our staff fully trained on a range of machines and train regularly.
- Keep our site secure and monitored at all times throughout the year.
- Employ strategic logistics management.
- Keep up-to-date with all innovations in warehouse management and practices.